Thursday 11 February 2016

SEPHORA HAUL

So I did a bad thing...I spent a stupid amount on shipping and taxes to ship a few products I have been wanting for so long and it was so worth it! It was clear I wasn't going to America anytime soon so what other way than to order from Sephora, who do ship internationally but it does cost quite a bit, it was something like £20 and that's halved between me and my friend, let's hope Sephora sort it out I mean why don't we have one in London?! So I know I may have ordered an eyeshadow palette not that long ago, but I couldn't resist buying another one, and I mean you can never have enough eyeshadow palettes! Especially when the Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay eyeshadow palette is new in, I couldn't pass the opportunity up, it's just so pretty! The packaging is beautiful not to mention how amazing the shades are, you've got a great choice of shimmers and definitely enough matte colours to choose from. I mainly ordered this because of the shimmery shades but now I've got it I mainly use the matte shades. They're just so creamy and pigmented, my favourite shades that I use non-stop are Smarty Pants, Sweetheart, Rebel and Leader. This is my favourite look to wear at the moment, pretty matte pinks over the eyelid with dark brown almost cranberry shades for the crease and outer corner. This is honestly such a nice palette and it has all the matte shades I could need, the quality of this is amazing and it wasn't too pricey (£30), I really need to try some more Tarte products as well. 
I couldn't order from Sephora and not buy any of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, especially after hearing from what seems like everyone how good they are! I managed to get the shade Double Dare which is the main colour I wanted, it's a lovely pink shade and quite easy to apply as long as you don't smudge them and they dry quickly into a matte texture. The only struggle with this product is that they are so popular and never have that many shades in stock! The one shade that I really wanted was Bow N Arrow but it was out of stock *tears* but I guess there's always next time. The other shade I bought was Lolita, and it was a pretty hard decision deciding between Lolita and Lolita II. They're not completely different and are quite similar but that tiny bit of difference makes it so much harder to choose, I ended up going with Lolita because it was less of a brick red/orange colour and more of a chestnut rose. These are really great quality and I definitely recommend having a look at them if your near a Sephora or ordering from Sephora anytime soon.
Obviously ordering two liquid lipsticks wasn't enough, I had to order 3 of the Sephora Cream Lip Stains! I picked one up in Paris last year in the shade Always Red and this is the perfect red lip shade for my skin tone, it's such a great product so I had to pick up more shades. I really wanted a dark berry colour but didn't want to invest in a high end one because I'm not used to wearing dark lip shades so I wanted something cheap and cheerful but still a great quality product. After loving Always Red, I picked up the shade Blackberry Sorbet to ease myself into darker lip colours, I'm so glad I did, it applies so easily and it's a beautiful berry shade and I absolutely love wearing this especially around this time of year. A slightly more spring/summery shade now, I mainly got the shade Strawberry Kissed after seeing it on the lovely Estee Lalonde, it's such a lovely bright, pink shade and it looked so lovely on her. I don't usually like colours like this but I just got excited about wearing this in spring and on hot summer days, so there's no way I wasn't ordering this! The last thing and shade I ordered is Marvellous Mauve, which is the usual shades I go for, it's a lovely light pink, nude shade. These Sephora Cream Lip Stains are great quality and for this price (£9.60) why wouldn't you buy all of them. The only thing is that they can rub off a bit when you touch your lips, but I find this with pretty much every lip stain.  
I hope you liked this haul and that it was helpful if any of you are heading to a Sephora or ordering from there anytime soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lolita
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Double Dare
Sephora Cream Lip Stain - Always Red, Blackberry Sorbet, Marvellous Mauve, Strawberry Kissed
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with liquid lipsticks, I actually just ordered a Kat Von D one in the shade A-go-go and I can't wait to wear it. Though my favourite ones are the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're my favourite, aw I haven't tried those ones x

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig