Friday 2 October 2015

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Like every other favourites post, I will start with the same thing I always do which is I can't believe how fast this month has gone. I've actually had quite an exciting month of September, not only was it London Fashion Week but I actually got to go to Julien Maconald's SS16 fashion show as well as London Fashion Weekend on the 27th. So you can understand when I say I have had the greatest end to the month and some may not agree with my when I also say I'm so glad summer is finally finished and it's Autumn and then wait for it...Winter! So let's crack on with my first favourite which is the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil in the shade Hot Chocolate. This is a product that I constantly use day to day, and didn't realise how much I loved it until I completely ran out of it and couldn't get find it in my shade for a good couple of days. This product is my absolute favourite purely because when I ran out of it, I had no idea what to do and my eyebrows were pretty horrendous but no need to worry I am now fully stocked in case of an emergency.


My next favourite is a high end product by the beautiful Charlotte Tilbury, it's the Filmstar Bronze and Glow in the shade Light to Medium. This is such a beautiful product for the packaging alone, but it only gets better with the product itself. This is sort of a rediscovery for me, as I was mainly using this product for the highlighter because it's amazing, it's so pigmented and such a beautiful highlight. Nowadays I'm reaching for it mainly for the bronzer, it's perfect for contouring and sculpting your features i.e. your cheekbones if like me you barely have any. Although this is quite pricey at £49 this is such a great product and definitely worth the price tag but if you're not looking to spend that much there are a lot of drugstore dupes like the Maybelline Master Sculpt at £6.99 or the Collection Contour kit at £3.99. Another slightly pricier favourite this month is the Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir cologne that I have been wearing all month. This is such a lovely subtle scent, but is still noticeable that I get compliments almost every time I wear it. Another beautiful scent that I can't wait to get is the Peony & Blush Suede scent that is such a nice fresh floral scent whether it's the cologne or the candle you get it in.


My favourite eye product this month has been the Zoeva Naturally Yours eyeshadow palette, this is also another rediscovery after constantly reaching for it over the past couple of weeks. This is such a great palette for creating a warm smoky eye, and my absolute favourites have to be 'Sweet Sound', 'Forever Yours' and 'Smooth Harmony'. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and work great when building the colour up for more of a bold look. I recommend that everyone go check out some of the Zoeva products especially they're beautiful eyeshadow palettes because they are just such great quality and 100% worth the shipping cost and they are slightly more affordable than some palettes for example the Urban Decay Naked palettes but still such great quality.


My two final favourites are products I reached for when I wasn't feeling so great and just needed a lazy day. So the first one was of course a Lush bath bomb, I chose to use the Blackberry bath bomb purely because this smells amazing, this isn't one of those oh my god look at all the colours bath bomb, it was pretty basic in the bath but just smells really great and the majority of the ingredients also help to relax you. My next and final favourite is the Diptyque Mimosa candle, this is one of my favourite scents and is such a lovely fresh summer smell, and even when not lit, it's scent still manages to fill the room. Although this is such a beautiful scent, it does remind me of cocktails and summer, and bearing in mind summer has finally come to an end, I'm thinking I need to start getting some more Autumnal, spicy scented candles.

I'm so excited it's finally Autumn and to try out some more Autumnal products. Keep an eye out for a London post and a few hauls coming soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil - Hot Chocolate

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ooh, that Zoeva palette looks so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eyes set on that particular Zoeva palette for some time now, the shades look so pretty!
    Emma xx
    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its honestly really worth it & worth the shipping xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! The Zoeva palette is stunning <3 xx

    captivatestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Benefit Erase Paste concealer, I use it everyday to conceal those dark circles under my eyes. I've found using very little product works best for me and that way it doesn't crease. It takes a lot of getting use to but now I can't get enough of it. That's one product I haven't put down this September!

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zoeva Naturally Yours palette looks awesome!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely have a look at them online including their brushes!xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig