Saturday 7 November 2015

MINI SEPHORA & BATH & BODY WORKS HAUL

During the October half term my sister got to go to America with her school, I mean I did get to go when I was in her year as well but it would have been nice if I could of maybe hid in her suitcase and gone again, with them but apparently this wasn't an option. So obviously I had to give her some dollars to get me a few things which she kindly let me do, I mean if she hadn't I would have definitely  had to have hid in her suitcase for sure.

The first things I thought of was some beauty products from Sephora and I only asked her to pick up a few because I didn't want to then get them and them to be the completely wrong shades so I went with the things I'd been wanting to try for a while and knew I would love the shades. The first thing I asked her for was the Bite Beauty Matte Cream Lip Crayon in the shade 'Glace' which is a dusty mauve colour, I absolutely love this colour, it's such a perfect almost purple shade which is perfect for this time of year. I did originally want one of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks but unfortunately my sister couldn't find them so instead I asked her to pick me up the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush in the shade Exposed. I'm so glad I decided to ask for this instead, it's such a beautiful blush and the perfect shade, although I wish they had the Kat Von D lipsticks in stock but this just means that there will have to be a Sephora order soon. The last thing thing I asked for was the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in the shade Nude because I have heard such great things about these and my lips are beyond dry and chapped and thought this would be a nice little treat to help moisturise my lips and keep them protected and hydrated.


She also kindly picked me up some candles from Bath & Body Works which is a must when you or someone you know goes to America of course. I chose the medium sized tin candle in the scent Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow thinking this would smell more of marshmallow's than pumpkin's because I'm not a massive fan of spicy scents and unfortunately their Autumn range was full of spicy scents but luckily this is a really sweet scent and smells like cupcakes which is always a good thing. The last one has to be my favourite and I need it in their 3 wick candle because I've burnt this so much already, it's a mini candle in the scent Marshmallow Fireside and smells amazing and I need this burning throughout the winter season and Christmas time. Why Bath & Body Works don't ship to the UK I don't know, but that needs to happen soon otherwise I'm going to have to go to America purely for Bath & Body Works!


And obviously I couldn't let her go without giving her a long list of American Sweets to bring home! The first thing on the list was the Birthday Cake Oreo's and I'm going to be honest I'm not sure whether I like these, and still don't know, they taste kind of weird and I can't tell whether I actually like them or not. But one thing I do know I like is Reese's peanut butter cups of course, and I know you can get them over here but I made her get me a massive bag of them in the mini's because when they're mini you can eat twice as many of them without feeling too guilty because they're mini so...
A few of the other sweets she brought home were some Jolly Rancher's, Sour Patch Kids and the watermelon ones, peanut butter M&M's as well as Swedish Fish which taste so good and are now my favourite. 

I hope you enjoyed this mini American Haul and keep an eye out for some more posts and haul's coming soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Bath & Body Works
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. love this haul, i reallyyyy want to try bath & body works candles! oh how i wish there was a sephora and bath & body works in the UK!:-)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there needs to be one in the UK ASAP! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! These bath and body works candles look and sound so nice oh my and I'm also a huge fan of the Fresh packaging *heart eyes*. This post has given me a lot of help as to what to buy when I go out to America in February so thank you! x

    shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aw good, hope you have such a good trip, I need to go back ASAP xx

      Delete
  3. You got such nice things! Bath and Body Works candles are so nice and I love the Fresh Rose lip treatment!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been craving for a tarte blush for a while now too, they look so gorgeous! And those candles must be amazing :)
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so nice and definitely worth it, they are I need more of them! xxx

      Delete
  5. I picked up Tarte's Exposed and the Sugar Lip treatment in Coral from Sephora when i was on holiday and they are fab. The blusher is a perfect nude and not overpowering which is what I am looking for in a blusher xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of these products, and the blusher is the perfect shade for me too xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig