Wednesday 24 February 2016

FEBRUARY BIRCHBOX

I received my lovely February Birchbox the other day, so I thought I would make this a regular post just so you guys can see what you get in each month's box. This month's box is so pretty in all it's lovely marble glory and has some great products. The first item that caught my eye was the Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush, purely because of how bright the packaging is! It's great that you get a full sized brush included, I now use this to apply my highlighter because it's a great size for this because it's really precise and such a soft brush. Another product is the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster, I'm quite curious about this because I never use stuff like this but I'm interested to see if it would make a difference to the quality of my skin. It's meant to smooth fine lines, plump and protect your skin when you use it after cleansing so I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on.
They also included a Birchbox exclusive which is part of their first Birchbox make-up brand, it's the Loc One and Done Shadow Stick in the shade Perfect Cents which is a lovely gold, bronze colour. I love shadow sticks, they're my favourite because they're so quick and easy to use but still create such an effortless great look. This is a great product because it lasts so long and is waterproof, it's so easy to just blend with your finger and not need a huge amount of brushes to blend it in. I think these are pretty good for the price (£8) although this is a full size product and it is rather small, but it's great quality.
They also included a sample of theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy blush, this a lovely warm pink blush to give your cheeks a rosy glow. I've been using this tiny sample pretty much every day and now there's nothing left so I might have to look into getting the full size product because it's such a lovely blush and so pigmented. They also included a sample of the Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia, this is a lovely body butter and really softens and hydrates the skin unfortunately it includes lavender and jasmine which I really hate so I'm not a fan of the smell so I have given this to my mum and she's really enjoying it. Another thing they've put in is one of the L.Erickson Grab & Go Ponytil Holder, these are quite pricey bobbles, I mean I usually just get mine from Primark so I don't think I'll be buying these at £11.50 for a set of 15, but it's nice to get to try one. 

Hope you enjoyed this quick overview of this month's Birchbox, keep an eye out for more posts coming soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Loc One and Done Shadow Stick - Perfect Scents
Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia
theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush
L.Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig