Tuesday 17 July 2018

I'M FEELING 22...


It’s finally my favourite time of year…MY BIRTHDAY! I hate to say it but I'm 22 today, it’s not that old yes, however, when you put in context of only being in my second year of uni it’s definitely older than I’d like to be. But no doom and gloom and thinking of age on my birthday, I plan to spend the day recovering from the world’s worst hangover and eating my weight in cake as well as opening presents of course. Look out for a ‘what I got for my Birthday’ because I love sharing what I got and think they’re handy if it’s a friends birthday and you’re looking for ideas or just want to treat yourself! 

Follow my instagram for more birthday updates and most likely drunk stories… - _caitdavies
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig