Friday 13 July 2018

SKETCH, LONDON


If you follow me on Instagram - if you don’t it’s _caitdavies - you might have seen I went to Sketch London a few weeks back, I mean how could you have not with the amount of Sketch spam thats on there! Of course I had to do a post on my wonderful experience there, we went for dinner in the Gallery Room aka the beautiful pink room filled with David Shrigley’s lovely illustrations. I would happily move into Sketch, it’s just so perfect and I was so content sat in my scalloped, pink velvet chair eating what must be the poshest fish and chips ever with my ‘sketchup’. Of course by now you should all know it’s a very pricey restaurant but honestly I’m so happy I went even if I did pay £24 for fish and chips and £4.50 for water which is ridiculous yes. However I will not be returning to Sketch anytime soon sadly so why not go all out for an end of First year celebration. 


We arrived a fair bit early which worked out for the best, as we managed to get some great photos without anyone photobombing. We also went and had a nose at the stylish toilets which are quite confusing what with no sign for the ladies or mens so that was slightly mortifying at one point. But I have no shame so continued to snap away with my phone needing to get that perfect egg pod toilet picture. 





















I’m obsessed with the interior, in all it’s perfect pink glory! I feel like the main room or first room you’d want to visit in Sketch is the pink Gallery room however after having a little nose around I need to go to the other rooms. They’re all so different and so interesting. I also need to invest in a pink velvet scallop chair or potentially try and sneak one out of Sketch…maybe Homesense is a better idea. 

I don’t want to ramble on too much and I’m sure the photos of beautiful Sketch will speak for themselves!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig