Thursday 20 October 2016

LONGLEAT SAFARI PARK

So I couldn't go to Longleat Safari Park and not put a post up, I went there for the day and it was a rather random idea to go but such a great one! A small group of us went and it was quite a long car journey as we stopped off at Bath first where we ended up getting lost due to Doris the useless sat nav, but we did eventually make it to Longleat. 
You'd think going to Longleat Safari Park where you get to see a number of safari animals that the giraffes or lions would be my favourite but no I got attached to a lovely goat that I've now named Magnus. The goat Magnus has now been added to my Christmas list so if anyone would like to go to Longleat and fetch him for me that would be much appreciated. I also showed everyone up by being the only one to hold a tarantula which in all fairness to her was rather cute but I'd still rather not have spiders in my room thanks. 
I love day trips to places like this because they make me feel like such an excited little kid, which at 20 I still very much am. My favourites were probably the giraffes, lemmas and of course Magnus, unfortunately Anna the elephant was having a bad day and didn't feel like making an appearance, I mean it was cold so if I was her I wouldn't have bothered either. 
Obviously the safari part of Longleat is amazing but they have so many other things to do as well and we just ended up running around like lunatics from one thing to the other. Of course I had to feed the birds but ended up with the poor scraggly bird who is at the bottom of their hierarchy apparently so the poor thing ate it all as quick as he could. I had such a great day and need more days out like this soon, I hope you've enjoyed my short post and if you'd like some more posts like this then comment down below!
THINGS I MENTIONED:
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need to visit Longleat sooo badly - love the photos!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Longleat as a little girl and I remember loving it but I would love to revisit now after reading this! Getting attached to the goat made me laugh because that is something I would do :') relatable! xx

    fashionbloggerstacie.blogspot.co.uk
    instagram.com/fashionbloggerstacie

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig