Saturday 24 October 2015

BURBERRY HAUL & REVIEW


I have been wanting to pick up a few Burberry make-up pieces for what feels like forever, and when I went to Paris I thought it was the perfect time but clearly it wasn't as in the whole of Paris they didn't sell one thing from the Burberry make-up collection. But of course when in London you have to treat yourself a little, and they happen to have a Burberry store just for their make-up collection so obviously I had to pick up something. The first thing I picked up was a lipstick purely because of how beautiful the Burberry lipsticks are, I mean that packaging never mind the great quality of the actual lipstick itself. I wanted a slightly pink colour, so I picked up the Burberry Lip Velvet lipstick with a matte finish in the shade NO.421 Rosewood. I absolutely love this colour, it's the perfect colour I was looking for, it's almost a pink mauve colour and I think this will be perfect for Autumn and Winter.

I was torn between buying a blush or eyeshadow but went for an eyeshadow instead because I could not resist their beautiful shimmery colours so I picked up the Burberry Eye Colour Glow in the shade NO.003 Shell. This may be my favourite out of the two because the colour is so pretty and pigmented, and goes on so well with one wash over the eyelid and works great with a wet brush for a more intense colour. You could also use this below the brow almost as a highlighter and in the inner corners of your eyes to make your eyes look bigger which I thoroughly enjoy doing. Because they are high end, designer products they are pricey but completely worth it and I'm so happy with the products I picked up, they are such great quality and I am super tempted to go back for a blush.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Burberry Lip Velvet lipstick - NO.421 Rosewood
Burberry Eye Colour Glow - NO.003 Shell
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous shades, I recently ordered the Burberry mini beauty box from Sephora and I love the products inside, the eye and cheek colour in earth glow is absolutely stunning!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that and really wanted to get it, I definitely need to look into more of their products!xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Burberry make up store in London and the lipsticks are incredible - I love the colour you've chosen! A lovely post :)

    Caroline
    www.carryoncaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I have been meaning to pick up Pale Barely but this one in Shell looks just as good xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always wearing Burberry perfumes but haven't tried any of their makeup yet! I love the lipstick shade you bought and the packaging is so pretty. Would be great if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely have a look, I would like to get a Burberry perfume as well! yeah sure xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig