Wednesday 12 October 2016

NEW YORK I LOVE YOU

It's time for another outfit post and this post features some amazing wide leg pleated trousers that were an absolute bargain! I'd seen these type of trousers everywhere, I'd seen the culotte versions from Topshop and Zara but with the weather being ever so grey and gloomy I didn't think that would be a wise decision. But I managed to find these full length ones from the ever so cheap and cheerful Primark and for only £13 I couldn't leave them there! They're so comfy to wear and so easy to style, I paired them with my Adidas Stan Smith trainers to keep the look casual. I wore this outfit when I was in London, and it's just so easy and comfy to wear even when your walking half way round London!
A new style favourite is this New York t-shirt from Zara, I love how simple it is with the yellow writing as well as the crop fit. They do sit/fit on the small side and is cropped so it does sit well over the trousers. I love Zara's TRF range, they always have such good t-shirts and are really well priced. Another Zara favourite that I mentioned in my September favourites is this lovely tan bag with a gold chain and gold detailing on the front. I won't go on too much as I've already had a rant about how much I love this but it's just such a lovely bag and I'm so glad I bought this as I'm constantly wearing it even if it only fits my phone in it! Zara always has such lovely bags that I always manage to convince myself I need.
I've chosen to wear this lovely purple fitted blazer from Topshop just to dress the outfit up slightly and pull it together. I love a good blazer and this one is no exception, the style of the blazer sits well with the trousers because it's a tailored blazer rather than an oversized blazer, that could have made the outfit look quite 'frumpy' or out of proportion. Let me know what you think of this post, and any advice you have I'm all ears.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Zara New York top - similar here
Zara gold chain bag
Topshop blazer
Primark pleated trousers
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig