Tuesday 30 April 2019

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT LOVE, DOLLY ALDERTON


I have loved every second of reading this book! I’m not one for book reviews but after reading Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton I can’t help but write about it.

Dolly Alderton is a great writer and I love how honest she is about her experiences and mistakes regarding love and friendship. I like how relatable the book is, I relate to some of her experiences and mistakes with love, not all but I’d be lying if I hadn’t imagined love just as she did when she was a teenager. There’s not one person who wouldn’t be able to relate to this book. I have loved reading this book on my daily commute, and highly recommend you pick it up as soon as you can!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig