Friday 27 April 2018

DUA LIPA



Photo credit to Liv - @oliviaelrchds
I went to see the beautiful Dua Lipa in concert back home in Cardiff and it was such a great concert! For starters I have to come to terms that she’s only a year older than me and is my new crush, she is beautiful not to mention her body is amazing yet I still look 16, sad but I’ve now accepted this. The concert didn’t all go to plan as I had to run out half way through to throw my guts up and for once alcohol was not to blame. I had to go home early but I managed to see most of her performance just stood at the back closer to the toilet in case of emergencies. She was amazing and I’d love to see her perform again minus the sick. I’m in love with her hair that short and it’s almost convincing me to cut mine that short but let’s be honest with myself I do not look like Dua Lipa and frankly look like a boy when I have short hair so maybe I’ll just stick with a trim. I had the best night even with being ill and 100% recommend you all listen to her ASAP and if you can get tickets to see her live, go for it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig