Saturday 9 December 2017

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

November's favourites aren't a long list but I thought the products were still worth a mention. My first favourite is the Nars Eyeshadow Duo in the shade St-Paul-De-Vence which is a lovely warm brown with almost peach shade to match.  I reach for this product on a daily basis and use these shades as my everyday eyeshadow. They're not to glam a glitzy which is why I can get away with wearing these shades even if I'm only doing a natural makeup look. I do love this product and have my eye on a few other shades. My next favourite is another eyeshadow product, it's the By Terry Ombre Blackstar cream eyeshadow in the shade Frozen Quartz. I picked this product up a while ago and have recently been picking this up again. This is such a beautiful shade with dusty pink tones running through the shade. It's really easy to use and blends well, I love using this all over my lid and take a slightly darker shade and blend it into the outer corner of my lid. I love cream eyeshadows and definitely need to reach for them more often!

I, of course, have to mention a Glossier product in this month's favourites! It's the Birthday Balm Dotcom which I have honestly not stopped using and seem to be running low already! I have always had such dry, chapped lips and nothing seems to help other than really heavy lip balms which I don't like to use in the day. But this product seems to make a difference even though it's not a very heavy balm. I also love this scent and really like the tint of glitter so I tend to not wear much lipstick when I'm using this product. 
That'll be the last beauty favourite and onto my last favourite of November which is a style favourite. It's a mustard faux-fur Zara jacket which I cannot stop wearing. I have been wanting a faux-fur jacket for so long and when I saw this Zara jacket and for only £29.99 I had to get it! I love how fluffy this is, I reach for it pretty much every day and it's so comfy for uni and early morning lectures! I definitely suggest that if you're looking for a faux-fur jacket to put on your Christmas list this year then you need to try this jacket from Zara and it comes in different colours! - I will leave everything linked below if it's still available.

Links:
Nars Eyeshadow Duo - St-Paul-De-Vence
By Terry Ombre Blackstar cream eyeshadow - Frozen Quartz
Glossier Birthday Balm Dotcom
Zara Faux-fur jacket
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig