Saturday 11 November 2017

OCTOBER FAVOURITES

It's time for my October Favourites even though we're well into November now, but better late than never. There haven't been that many new favourites this month other than pretty much all of the Glossier products that I mentioned in my previous post so I'm not going to ramble on about them again, but if you missed my Glossier haul and review I will leave it linked below! My first favourite this month has been this Sephora Cream Lip Stain in the shade Pink Tea 40 which is a lovely nude shade, which is right up my street. I need to get my hands on some more shades because the formula of this is great, it dries matte so quickly and is easy to apply and lasts all day! It's definitely my favourite lip product at the moment. 

My next favourite I bought on a whim and thought I may as well give it a go, it's the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. Setting sprays are one of those products that I can never really tell if they make a difference or not, but this one honestly does! I wear this mostly on nights out or days where I'm really making an effort with my makeup and need it to last all day. I picked up the travel size for £10 and plan on purchasing the bigger size when it runs out. Another random favourite this month are my eyelash curlers, a product I've always had but always forget to use. But now since using them again I can't stop reaching for them, I'm thinking of investing in a decent pair seen as mine are only from H&M so if any of you have any recommendations do comment down below.
A home favourite this month is an all time favourite that I've been lighting again as its gotten colder and darker, it's the Diptyque candle in the scent Vanille. I love the smell of this and it fills my room which isn't much of a challenge seen as its my uni dorm, but it's just such a lovely scent especially for this time of year. It also makes my uni dorm so much cosier and makes it seem so much warmer as well.
My style favourites this month have to be my Asos Mom jeans and my Vans Checkerboard slip ons, this has been my favourite combo all month long. Talk about dressing for comfort, I love the fit of these mom jeans, usually I'm not a huge fan of any jeans that aren't skinny or high waisted. However these jeans are perfect for me, they're different and refreshing to any other jeans I have and still faltering on my legs which is a must with jeans for me. My slip on Vans are my go to uni shoes that I never seem to take off, they're so comfy and easy to slip on and go which is ideal for student life.
A jewellery favourite this month has been this Pandora silver star ring, I bought this recently when I stupidly lost my original ring from Pandora which was similar to this one. I always get so annoyed at myself when I loose things especially jewellery, the ring was also a present from my boyfriend so it was sentimental as well which never makes you feel great when you loose something sentimental. So I had to replace it, luckily they had this one that was on offer at the time as well so it was perfect. I love the Pandora stacking rings and they make such lovely gifts, which is great seen as its really not long until Christmas now. 

Links:
Glossier Haul and Review!

Beauty -
Sephora Cream Lip Stain - Pink Tea 40
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
H&M Eyelash Curlers
Diptyque Vanille Candle

Style -
Vans Checkerboard Slip ons
Asos Mom Jeans
Pandora Star Ring
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely adore your ring by Pandora and i would love to buy a Diptyque candle but still haven't splurged! xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig