Friday 13 October 2017

CURRENT FAVOURITES

So I may have skipped my August favourites and my September favourites for that matter too because honestly these months have flown by. I think between coming back and getting back into work and then packing all my stuff up for uni and then finally moving up to Birmingham, these months have just disappeared without me noticing! If any of you would like to see a post on going to uni and what to pack do let me know but for now let's crack on with my current favourites. My first favourite is a blush that I completely forgot I ordered before I went travelling, it's the Benefit GALifornia pink blush. I've never really tried any of the Benefit powders but this really caught my eye mainly because of the lovely packaging but the blush itself is so beautiful. It's quite a bright pink shade with golden shimmers which is similar to the Nars Orgasm blush. I'm constantly reaching for this blush and definitely want to try some more Benefit products!
Another beauty favourite has been these Eylure lashes by Fleur de Force, I find these lashes so easy to apply especially the 3/4 lashes when usually I struggle with lashes and eventually give up on them. I prefer the slightly more natural lashes and these Fleur de Force ones are perfect! They're easy to put on and look so lovely that if I had the effort I'd wear them everyday! There aren't many new beauty favourites this month but an oldie I've started reaching for again is my Tom Ford lipstick in the shade First Time. I've recently been reaching for more pink nude shades over my darker nudes, I think these shades suit my skin tone better and darker nudes can wash me out a bit. Although it's getting colder and I do like a darker lip in winter, if any of you have any recommendations for a berry shade lipstick do comment down below.
My next favourite is an old birthday present that I didn't wear much when I got it purely because I didn't want to scratch it but it's my Cluse gold watch. This is such a lovely watch and I need to wear it more often which I have started doing but am very wary not to scratch it. Another non beauty favourite this month is another birthday present, it's a book which sorry to say I haven't received or bought a new book in a very long time if you don't count pretty fashion books. It's Get your sh*t together by Sarah Knight which I very much need to do. Any organisational books or "kick up the arse" books I am loving at the moment, I think it's about time I organised myself now I'm in university. Where I was working full time before but my hours weren't consistent I was all over the place and didn't have a routine but now I'm studying full time again it's about time I got a routine again. If any of you would like a post about starting uni, what to pack, how to get organised and so forth do let me know and also if you have any organising tips definitely comment down below I could use your help!

LINKS:
Benefit GALifornia pink blush
Fleur de Force by Eylure eyelashes
Tom Ford lipstick - First Time
Cluse Watch - Rose Gold
Get your sh*t together by Sarah Knight

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig