Wednesday 23 August 2017

SKINCARE UPDATE: THE ORDINARY

Since coming back from Thailand my skin has been all over the place, it seems that sun cream apparently makes my skin break out which wasn't exactly great when I had to wear sun cream everyday. So as soon as I got back home I went on the hunt for some new skincare products, I'd heard a lot of good things about the brand the Ordinary and bought a few products especially when I found out how affordable they are. I wanted products for my blemishes, I picked up the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% first which is also the first step in my skincare routine after cleansing my face. I apply this to my entire face whenever I cleanse and it applies so nicely and hasn't dried my skin out at all which I was nervous about. This is such a lovely product to use and I'm already seeing great results especially when I use it with the next product.
I also picked up the Salicylic Acid 2% Solution which I use on the main areas I get blemishes so my chin and t-zone. Using these together has really helped my skin and to clear my face from scars from previous blemishes, I always have marks from previous blemishes so these are definitely my new favourites. Another product I picked up is the High-Adherence Silicone Primer mainly because the description says it blurs out imperfections including enlarged pores, I'm all for flawless primers! Although I do have dry skin because of my eczema I do also have oily skin because this is a non-greasy formula that is oil free but still applies so well and smoothes and moisturises my skin.
I highly recommend you pick up all of three of these products because I'm already in love with them and need to pick up so many more products from this brand. They're also bringing out a foundation which I'm keeping an eye out for and if you have tried any of their products please let me know what you think!

LINKS:
The Ordinary High-Adherance Silicone Primer
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zing 1%
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig