Sunday 20 September 2015

THE PAPER BUNNY


I was so excited when Ghostparties's Kate announced her shop was opening and they had some Paper Bunny products that I had been wanting for a while in stock but of course they completely sold out within days. So in my disappointing mood I thought why not just order straight from Paper Bunny themselves, they are based in Singapore but do ship to the UK and the conversion works out as the same prices, I think I payed around £5 shipping which isn't that bad considering the items are coming from Singapore. I only ordered two items, keeping in mind that the delivery came quite fast and the whole process was super easy so I could order more another time. The first thing I went straight for was the famous marble notebook that everyone seems to have, and who blames them because it is the most cutest notebook I've seen especially with the lovely gold engraving on the front. It is quite a small notebook but nonetheless I love it, and definitely want some more from that range.

The second item I bought was another item that everyone went for, it's the gold foil print with a list of places that I would also love to go to. I completely love this print, and for a while now I've been trying to collect as many different prints as I can, but I'm so fussy, so when I saw this I definitely had to have it. I mean that gold foil detail alone not to mention that it matches the marble notebook. So I definitely recommend if like me you didn't manage to get some of the Paper Bunny items you wanted from Ghostparties's shop you take a look on their website and just order straight from there, the service was great as well as the quality of the items themselves, and don't be put off by the whole Singapore dollars it converts to the same or slightly cheaper.

LINK TO THE PAPER BUNNY WEBSITE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so glad I stumbled across this. I have been desperate to order some stationary from here and now at least I know where else I can find it as Kate's items xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these look so cute! I also love your photo, it's so pretty :) xoxo

    www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig