Wednesday 29 March 2017

A FEW NEW BITS

I thought I would share a few new homeware pieces well more like random pieces that I've acquired recently because they're too cute not too. I'll also be starting university in September and I'm already thinking about my uni room and what homeware bits to take with me. Of course I will be taking the majority of random junk that clutters my room, if any of you are starting uni or in uni at the moment and have any tips or uni room inspiration please share!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the gold pineapple trinket dish and I love it! I love the cat mug you've picked up and I love how you're using it as a makeup brush holder :) I also love the gold cactus brush holder and the speckled bowl/dish xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cat mug it's from Anthropologie and the cactus glass and speckled bowl are both from Oliver Bonas x

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig