Thursday 10 March 2016

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES


This year is already going too fast, I can't believe it's time for my February Favourites already although this is quite a late February Favourites bearing in mind it's the 10th of March - my first favourite is a lip favourite, it's the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Double Dare. I'm in love with this lipstick it's the best liquid lipstick I've tried and this shade is beautiful, it's a lovely coral pink colour and is perfect for Spring! I also have the shade Lolita and that's another lovely nude, brown shade, the formula of these liquid  lipsticks are great, they dry completely matte and don't smudge once dried - if your ever in Sephora or ordering online you definitely need to pick some of these up! A lip liner favourite to match is the Kiko Intensely Lavish lip liner (01), this is the perfect colour to match Double Dare and I find wearing liquid lipsticks is much easier when you have lip liner on and are much easier to apply.
Of course one favourite lipstick product wasn't enough, my second favourite lipstick this month is probably an on going current favourite it's the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Sexy Sienna. This always pops up in a few monthly favourites but for good reasons, of course by now we all know how great the Charlotte Tilbury products are including her beautiful lipsticks so there's no need to ramble on for centuries...but this shade has to be my favourite, it's a lovely peach, coral shade and again perfect for Spring and for brightening up your face and is a great matte lipstick. If your looking for a new Charlotte Tilbury lipstick shade or just want to treat yourself you should consider having a look at this shade because guaranteed you'll love it! Another favourite is a product that is a great match for this lipstick it's the Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels, this is a lovely bight coral colour that looks great blended in for a more natural rosy cheek. I don't have that many of Topshop's beauty products and I definitely need to have a little look next time I'm in store because they have some great products, one great example would be the Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polished. I wasn't a fan of cream highlighters before I used this but this product has converted me because it's so lovely, easy to apply and lasts pretty much all day and really gives that lovely natural glow and is such a great product for the price.
A perfume favourite this month is YSL's Black Opium Eau de Toilette which is a lovely fresh, musky scent that I've been wearing non-stop this month. I don't usually like musky scents like this and I do find it quite a masculine scent but the floral scents in it make it more feminine not to mention the lovely packaging. I always get compliments whenever I wear this, it's a lovely subtle scent that lasts all day and I may need to start slowing down on how much I use this because I dread the day it runs out! I definitely recommend you give this a try if you haven't already!
My last beauty favourite is a new bath bomb from Lush that was part of the Mother's Day range, it's the Rose Bombshell bath bomb. This smells amazing, it smells pretty much exactly like the Rose Jam Bubbleroon and shower gel and this is probably my favourite scent that Lush do. This is such a pretty bath bomb, as it fizzes rose petals burst out and it's filled with oils that are great for your skin as well.
Time for my non-beauty favourites now, my first favourite is a new candle and although I have more than enough candles to last a lifetime I treated myself to the large Yankee Candle in the scent Vanilla Cupcake. If your not a fan of sweet, sickly scents then this is definitely not the candle for you but sickly, sweet scents in candles are my favourite! This smells amazing and makes me want to bake cupcakes and eat vanilla butter icing all day, I may have to stock up soon as I've already burned half of it!
The next item is a style favourite and specifically a pair of shoes I have not been able to live without since I bought them, it's the Adidas Stan Smith white and navy trainers. These have been a life saver when I went to London, they're the only shoes I have that don't rub me and they have been so comfy to wear walking around London. They go with pretty much every outfit, they're great for dressing down smarter outfits and this is my favourite way to wear them. If your thinking of getting a pair you definitely should, they're a great investment and will last for so long and they're that type of shoe that looks better as they wear.
My last favourite is a book favourite, it's the book Women in this Town by Giuseppe Santamaria who is a photographer, art director and fashion enthusiast that has filled this lovely book with street style fashion photography from different places around the world. This book looks at unique and stylish women and features interviews with a few of them, this book is great for outfit and style inspiration and I love flicking through this when I've become slightly bored of my clothes and when I want to revamp my wardrobe. He also has a version called Men in this Town, I love this book and will continue to re-read it, you should definitely have a look into this book purely because some of these images are amazing and it makes me want to go and travel ASAP! 

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Double Dare
Kiko Intensely Lavish Lip Liner - 01
Topshop The Glow Highlight - Polished
Topshop Cream Blush - Head Over Heels
YSL Black Opium Eau de Toilette
Lush Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick - Sexy Sienna

NON-BEAUTY:
Yankee candle - Vanilla Cupcake
Women in this Town - Giuseppe Santamaria
Adidas Stan Smith trainers - navy and white


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Think you just named everything on my wishlist! Completly in love with these items, especially the Stan Smith <3 Can't wait to get my hands on those. Anyway, great blog love!

    http://maisonneuvec.blogspot.com.ar/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/stay-cozy-12125487
    xx, Coco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They honestly really comfy and 100% worth the price xx

      Delete
  2. I have lolita and really like it - but it's very brown and I think that double dare is probably closer to what I expected/wanted from the colour. Sexy Sienna is also gorgeous, I have a similar ish colour in the satin version in Stoned Rose, it's so pretty on.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do find that as well, a great dupe for Double Dare and maybe a product you could try to see if you would like the colour is the NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Cannes. Aw I love the colour and really want to get it! xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig