Sunday 17 January 2016

THE CAMEL, TAILORED COAT

I love cold weather and this time of year is my favourite, even though Christmas is over, I love January because usually it's the start of cold, dry days where you can just wrap up in the biggest and cosiest coat and scarf. This tailored, camel coat is my new favourite and I love the length on it because although I have a similar coat it's also completely different in a few ways because of the length. This camel coat came from the wonderful cheap and cheerful Primark and for only £25, Primark have some great coats in at the moment and I may have picked up about 10 different coats when I was in store but limited it down to this one and a lovely grey coat that fingers crossed you'll see in another look. But honestly you should really consider buying a camel coat, they are everywhere at the moment and I mean why wouldn't they be, they make every outfit ten times 'chicer' and will no doubt be back in next year so they're a great investment!
I'm also loving scarfs at the moment especially this grey Topshop one, I honestly haven't taken this off since I bought it and for good reasons. It's such a lovely soft cotton scarf and great quality, but I may also have to purchase it in camel as well, not to mention it's great at hiding a bad hair day by easily just tucking your hair under the scarf. I love layering clothes in winter, cosy sweaters, oversized coats and scarfs, with a pair of chunky boots like these River Island oxblood chelsea boots. I love the heel on these, it's not too high but high enough to make me look like an average sized person but still easy to walk in, it's quite a chunky, square heel as well, these are my favourite because they suit my figure better and give the illusion that my legs are longer. I love the colour on these as well, I don't have anything like them and I wear them everywhere! Keep an eye out for another 'Tailored Coat' post coming soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Primark camel coat
Primark black jeans
River Island chelsea boots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig