Tuesday 10 November 2015

H&M BEAUTY


It's about time I had a good rant about how good the H&M new beauty collection is, I mean you've probably already heard everyone else rave about them so this isn't exactly new news but I am absolutely in love with the new H&M beauty range - it's so affordable but such great quality and worth buying a good dozen of their products which I intend to do after trying a few products out. The first thing I picked up was a nail polish in the colour Nutmeg, I love these type of colours, nude browns are my absolute favourite and this one is no different. It's such good quality, dry's relatively fast and when dry doesn't smudge or go gloopy, I definitely need to pick up some more colours next time. I also picked up one of the cream lipstick because why not, I picked it up in the shade Firebrand, I had wanted an orange/bright red colour for a while from MAC but thought this would be a cheaper alternative. I do really love the shade and think it's a lovely quality lipstick I just wish it was a matte lipstick instead because I do prefer matte lipsticks rather than satin lipsticks but I still really like this product though. 

They also had some lovely eyeshadow products and I did like the look of their palettes but I had recently bought a few eyeshadow palettes so thought it would be a change to pick up something different. I managed to pick up one of their eye colour-to-go eyeshadow pencils in the shade Fairytale which is a lovely champagne shimmer colour that works great on its own and quite easy to blend out for a less shimmery look. I also picked up one of the Colour Essence eye pencils in the shade Copper Bullion, this is such a lovely copper colour that works great with the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Freshly Toasted and a bit of Subtle Blend in the corner and then just using this on your waterline/eyelash line for more definition instead of black eyeliner. I really love how both of these products work and at £3.99 each you can't go wrong, so you should definitely pick some up because I intend to go back and pick up a few dozen of them. I hope you enjoyed this haul and keep an eye out for a new post coming soon!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
H&M Nail polish - Nutmeg
H&M Cream lipstick - Firebrand
H&M Eye colour-to-go - Fairytale
H&M Colour Essence eye pencil - Copper Bullion
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have heard quite a few people talking about the H&M beauty products recently - I really do need to go and have a look and pick a few bits up for myself! Everything you bought looks really lovely! I love the photo you have taken too :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this line comes to my nearest location! There are so many things I want to try!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig