Sunday 9 August 2015

MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON


So I thought I would do a Makeup Revolution haul and first review, after finally getting my hands on a few products I'd been eyeing up for a while and my local Superdrug finally having them in stock. I had heard a few bloggers and youtuber's raving about some of their products I had been eyeing up so I thought I'd give them a go. So the first thing I had been wanting to try was the Ultra Blush Palette, mainly because of how pretty it looks, but the quality is just so good for the price. These shades are so pretty and pigmented, and come out lovely either as a blush or as a highlighter. The only thing I would say is that these are quite shimmery and work much better as a highlighter, just because it can be a bit much used all over the cheeks. But I would definitely recommend this simply because of the amount of things you could use this palette for, I've used some of the more shimmery colour for eyeshadow and the matte warm brown shade to do my contour, they look so great and work really well.


The next thing I picked up and possibly my favourite is the 32 eyeshadow palette in Flawless Matte for just £8. I love this palette, it has possibly all the matte shades you would need, well I would need and they are great quality considering it's a drugstore palette and for this price as well. I would definitely recommend you get your hands on this as soon as possible and take a look at the other eyeshadow palettes because they're a few others I plan to get my hands on soon.


The last thing I picked up and am slightly disappointed with is the Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch and Shape pencil. The main reason I had picked it up was because it was similar to the Soap and Glory Brow tint and precision pencil but slightly more affordable to be using it everyday, but the Soap and Glory one is much better and worth the extra £4.50. I just found that the Makeup Revolution one wasn't great quality and the brow pencil end was what put me off the most because of how waxy and thick it was meaning that when you tried to shape or fill in your eyebrows it came out too thick and dark whether you used it light handed or not. The felt end was slightly better but stained your skin when trying to take it off.


Although the last product was disappointing I think Makeup Revolution have some great products and are definitely worth a look, so on a whole I'd definitely recommend the blush and eyeshadow palettes but would say to skip the brow arch and shape pencil and head to Soap and Glory for that one because that will always be my favourite brow pencil.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Ultra Blush palette - £6

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig