Wednesday 5 August 2015

CLINIQUE POP LIP COLOUR AND PRIMER


While I was in Paris I managed to get my hands on some of Clinique's Pop Lip Colour and Primer lipsticks, I had been wanting to try these for a while after hearing some great things about them from essentially everyone - I managed to pick up the shades Beige Pop and of course Melon Pop. My favourite out of the two is probably Beige Pop just because it's more of an everyday look and a 'your lips but better' kind of lipstick which are always my favourite. These lipsticks are so good, they're super hydrating and pigmented and so long lasting and I 100% recommend you give these lipsticks a go and the colour range is amazing and I'm definitely going to pick up a few other colours 'cough cough' Poppy Pop.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Clinique Pop Lip Colour - Melon Pop
Clinique Pop Lip Colour - Beige Pop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig