Friday 12 June 2015

Starting a blog

So I've decided I should jump on this whole band wagon of starting a blog, but I have literally no idea where to start? I mean what do I call it, what do I write about and do I have to be good at writing (because I am most certainly not the greatest) But I've decided to get over this little issue and just hope (and pray) it comes as I go and I actually get a few followers/readers (otherwise this would be pointless). 

I thought I would start by sharing a few things I'm interested in, so like others I'm obsessed with make-up and beauty and the constant obsession of having the best make-up products and trying all make-up and beauty things that are new and shiny. Among other things I like, there's my interest in interiors and fashion and my (hopefully realistic) dream of becoming a fashion photographer and just simply being a part of the fashion world, seen as my other dream of becoming a model for Chanel and Marc Jacobs clearly isn't happening (by the way for some who may think I'm being serious - this is clearly a sarcastic remark, this I do a lot). My hobbies include sitting on my behind and not doing much other than watching films, tv series and YouTube videos to my heart's content and and once in a blue moon going to the gym or doing some form of exercise. 

This blog will fingers crossed, be about things I'm interested in or want to share, and just anytime I possibly need to vent to a computer screen. As I procrastinate by watching Pretty Little Liars (another obsession and constant favourite) I'm thinking I should probably post this and pray someone reads it and also that the next post is better...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig