Sunday 2 September 2018

DOUBLE DENIM

I have been living in my ASOS mom jeans, and they are the comfiest jeans I have. I was never sure about mom jeans on me because they can be unflattering if they don’t fit right but these fit great and seen as I have been wearing them non-stop I thought I should share them. Another denim piece I have been living in is my Zara denim jacket and I love a double denim look! I sized up in this jacket so it was extra oversized and for £29.99 I couldn’t leave it behind. They’re not the exact same shade of denim but because they’re both light blue denim it seems to work. I feel great whenever I wear both pieces especially together, like Britney and Justin, if only I looked as cool! The next denim piece I’m looking for is the typical perfect blue denim Levi shorts, that fit but don’t show the majority of my arse…so if anyone has an idea give me a shout!

ASOS Mom Jeans
Zara Denim Jacket
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig