Thursday 31 March 2016

PRIMROSE BAKERY, COVENT GARDEN

I had to dedicate a whole post about how lovely the Primrose Bakery store is in Covent Garden, plus I have too many cute photos of the store that I can't not share. It's the most photogenic store/bakery I've been in, it's so beautiful and so peaceful to just sit there and stuff your face with cakes and hot chocolate. We went for breakfast there on both days, I mean if there's anywhere you go and treat yourself to cake for breakfast it's Primrose Bakery.
I'm in love with the interior, it's so cute and full of spring pastel coloured chairs and beautiful decorative paper lanterns, they also have a few stationary bits on sale, as well as some beautiful handmade cards. If you live in London and are looking for birthday cupcakes, look no further - they do huge boxes of cupcakes for pretty reasonable prices and sell such pretty birthday candles and cards so you have everything you need right there! This kind of sounds like an advert, but I swear I just love cakes and Primrose Bakery! The main reason I wanted to go there was because A: I love cake & B: I have one of their recipe books 'Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery' and they have some great recipes so it's nice to be able to go to the place it all happens, so to speak. 
On the first day I decided to go for a simple vanilla cupcake topped with lovely lilac vanilla icing and to match I got the biggest hot chocolate. I'm really regretting not buying a box of 16 cupcakes to take back home with me because they're so good and now I'm craving one! Obviously the one cupcake wasn't enough so on the second day I got the salted caramel cupcake which was my favourite out of the two mainly because of the salted caramel icing and the crunchy caramel toppings. 
I hope after reading this your all craving cupcakes! If you live in London I recommend running to your closest Primrose Bakery, if you don't live in London then you'll simply have to organise a trip to London just to go to Primrose Bakery and to eat all of their cakes!

Keep an eye out for the London - Day 2 post!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig