Saturday 22 August 2015

NARS MAKE-UP COLLECTION


I wouldn't really call the few NARS products I have a collection, but they're definitely a start, so I thought I would do a blog post on the products I would recommend you need to get in your life pronto and a review of the products on a whole. So the first bits I picked up was while I was in Paris back in June, *sob sob* I'm already thinking of the soonest possible time I could back there. I picked them up in Sephora, possibly the best shop I've walked in to, and I will say the sales woman there did help persuade me to get more than a few dozen products.


So the first thing I ran to and the product I would 100% recommend everyone get their hands on is the NARS Bronze and Blush duo, in the shades Laguna and Orgasm. I'd originally planned to get the travel set which included a mini version of the bronze and blush duo but obviously it was sold out in seconds but I'm much happier I managed to get the bigger size bearing in mind I use it almost every day. I was worried that the bronzer would be slightly too dark for my skin tone but it's actually the perfect shade, it's easy to build up and use to contour my face and my favourite out of the two is definitely the bronzer and I might need to look into getting the bigger size...


The two lip products I picked up was the Pure Matte lipstick and the Velvet Gloss lip pencil, the lipstick being the one I went for first and the lipgloss being persuaded to buy by the sales woman but I'm so glad I did. I managed to get my hands on the Pure Matte lipstick in the shade Tonkin after not being able to get this anywhere, and I mean anywhere. This is such a great matte lipstick in a beautiful dark nude shade and I have been reaching for this everyday and may have to pick up some more colours because of how lovely the formula is. The lip pencil is in the shade Happy Days, and is a glossy formula and great for the going out nights, I thought I would hate the glossiness of it but its not sticky at all and applies really well and is still lovely and pigmented. I would definitely recommend you give the NARS matte lipstick a go, rather than the NARS lipgloss as not everyone is a fan of the glossiness of the Velvet Gloss lip pencil.


The next product I got was after being disappointed when I found out the original product I wanted was sold out but they had the NARS And God Created the Woman eye set in stock and the eyeshadow palette included the two colours (NARS Bellissima Duo Eyeshadow) I had originally wanted so technically it was the better option (even though it was slightly pricier). The set includes the eyeshadow palette with the shades - Bellissima, Kalahari, Night Clubbing, Alhambra, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, the NARS Mini Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base and the NARS Travel size Wide Contour Brush 43. I am so much happier that I went for this mainly for the primer, it just makes my eyeshadow last so much longer and it's just a plus that you get a brush with it, clearly the better option in the end.


Last but not least, is the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in the shade Vanilla, I picked this up a little bit after Paris in SPACE NK when I went to Bath Spa for the day, I mean my first SPACE NK purchase had to be a good one and it really was. This is the product I would recommend everyone get their hands on as it is some sort of miracle concealer that manages to cover even my dark circles. It has great coverage, is great for blemishes and dark circles but isn't 'caky' on your skin. Before this concealer I couldn't really justify spending my money on a high end concealer or foundation but now I'm already planning my next treat from NARS and it will definitely have to be the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
NARS Blush and Bronzer duo - Laguna and Orgasm
NARS And God Created the Woman eye set
NARS Velvet Gloss lip pencil - Happy Days
NARS Pure Matte lipstick - Tonkin
NARS Radiant Creamy concealer - Vanilla

THINGS I INTEND TO GET MY HANDS ON ASAP:
NARS Audacious lipstick - Raquel
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Nars so this is super helpful - I love the look of the eyeshadow primer! Also love your blog x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemeberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're products are definitely worth a look, aw thank you xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig