Wednesday 22 July 2015

H&M HOMEWARE HAUL


My room lately, has been looking slightly tired and boring and in need of organising immediately, so the bad decision was made to order a few pieces. H&M is my favourite place to get some homeware pieces, everything on there is lovely and the temptation to put everything in my basket is too much. So I thought it was best to limit myself to only a few pieces, but how can you with all those great copper and marble pieces - it's safe to say my copper and marble obsession has grown slightly out of hand thanks to H&M.

The first things I bought was these great marble trays, pot and more randomly a cheeseboard that I'm not quite so sure what to do with it at the moment. They're all essentially the same thing but just in different shapes and sizes, but when they're this pretty, how couldn't you resist. I'm most likely going to use the pot to store my make-up brushes and then going to use the trays and cheeseboard to put jewellery, candles and some small trinkets on.

The next thing I could not resist, it's a small, cute pineapple pot with a candle inside. I mean how could anyone scroll past this, it's not only a pineapple it's also a candle, two of my obsessions so there was no way I wasn't going to order it. I also purchased a few copper things, the first two being a copper dish and copper round tray. These are again most likely going to be an accessory to my desk to store some nail varnish or jewellery. The next is this lovely copper, metal frame with a chain so it's easy to hang up and I'm already on planning on getting a few more. I also got some copper and bronze wire baskets, which are such a lovely way of storing things and look great on your desk or book shelf.

There's no way I could choose a favourite, because I love each item way too much. If you're looking for some lovely but affordable homeware pieces then H&M HOME is definitely where you should be looking.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Pineapple candle
Marble small and large plate
Marble cheeseboard
Marble pot
Copper dish
Copper round tray
Copper photo frame
Copper and bronze baskets


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig