Friday 19 January 2018

NEW YEAR, NEW ME?

Typically you know with it being the New Year and whatever we tend to make resolutions that personally I have never stuck too...so with the title of this blog being the cringy typical saying of this time of year, is New Year, New Me I thought I'd talk through some of the changes I want to make this year, I realise I'm saying this at pretty much the end of January but it's never too late to start. Of course, I have resolutions and goals I would like to reach this year like every other person on this planet but more reachable goals unlike to become a millionaire which being a student and unless I win the lottery is really not going to happen anytime soon. My first resolution is to become healthier and just to generally look after myself a little bit better. I don't want to lose a massive amount of weight or anything but to just tone and get in shape and to more specifically become more confident in myself and to especially gain some body confidence. I mean doesn't everyone, anyone with any tips for body confidence please throw them my way. I've recently actually started to enjoy going to the gym and it makes me feel productive so that's definitely something I want to do more and of course drink more water blah blah blah...This will most likely be a typical resolution post that you will see everywhere but yes apparently drinking water is good for you, who knew?! 

Going along with this post I'd like to start blogging more often which is something I have continued to say and never really acted on it, so this year is the year! I enjoy writing more personal blog posts but is anyone really reading, but I guess there's less pressure with that. I want to be a little more relaxed about blogging, I think I've always got an idea of what it's meant to be and can't live up to that. I really enjoy reading more personal almost diary-like blog posts so that is definitely something I want to start doing, so look forward to rambling never-ending posts.

I'd like to go traveling again at some point soon even if that's only a weekend city break away in Europe. After backpacking for four months I've definitely got the travel bug so anywhere is great with me! So far I've booked a trip to Amsterdam in the summer so that's a good start if any of you have been to Amsterdam and have some favorite spots let me know! I'd love to go to Paris again, and of course about 50 other places so fingers crossed I can tick another place off my list this year. 

Look forward to some more posts soon!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you manage to achieve all of your goals lovely, I'm with you on the getting fitter and toning up - heres to a productive 2018!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Let's hope so, hope you achieve all of your goals too x

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig