Monday 7 September 2015

A TRIP TO COWBRIDGE

I love having Saturday's off especially when I actually have plans and it's not raining for once so me and my mum went for a wander around Cowbridge where it is quite posh but has some really cute shops and cafe's. I'm not going to lie I also used this chance to go to Waitrose to get some treats because it's right in the centre and has the biggest car park so I mean how could I not.


Cafe Aroma
I could have sat in this cafe all day in the sun, and it was lovely how they had these huge open windows, to let all this natural light in, which is also a plus for taking photos. Next we headed to this lovely second hand shop, that is just filled with wonderful, random things as well as local artists work such as greetings cards and art prints. I could have been in there for hours looking through lovely vintage items such as cute little tea cups and old records.







Wandering around Cowbridge is so lovely and is just filled with flowers, bunting and so many beautiful vintage bikes. I think we got lucky with the nice summery weather which doesn't happen often here in good old drizzly Wales but it was nice to chill and walk around nosing around little shops.





We came across this lovely flower shop, that smelled amazing and they had some beautiful flowers and also succulents which are my favourite. It was hard to resist but remembering my capability to look after flowers I thought it was best to not get them as my cactus's aren't looking great.
The Bay Tree flower shop. 



I'm so thankful for a sunny day for a change which meant I got to wear my espadrilles that I'm obsessed with, so of course I had to do a little outfit of the day. Please ignore the cringe smile on my face, I'm new at this so no judgement but I hope you enjoyed this slightly long post...


TOPSHOP jacket, jeans, shoes & bag. Primark turtle neck top,
Olivia Burton watch & Quay sunglasses.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh GORGEOUS photos! Cowbridge looks stunning. I really love your jacket as well, soo nice!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is for a nice wander. Thanks I barely ever take it off xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig