Saturday 25 November 2017

SKINCARE UPDATE

My skin has been looking a lot better than usual and there are a few things that's down to. I'll start with my favourite which is the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser which sadly I've finished but is definitely on my Christmas List. I love this cleanser and it's gentle on my skin and doesn't dry my skin out at all. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin when I started using this cleanser and then when I stopped using this. This is a product I will continue to use and I especially love their Christmas packaging and scents!
I do have blemish prone skin but black-heads are definitely the bane of my life. Whatever I use or do they're always there, but a product that has reduced them is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit face wash. I leave this in my shower so I remind myself to use it. I love using it on my face in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Another cleanser is the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser which is a new favourite thanks to Glossier coming to the UK! - I did do a haul and review on some Glossier products so I will leave it linked below! This cleanser is definitely not a tough cleanser and it's soft and gentle on my skin. I use this with another cleanser as personally, I don't think this cleans the dirt and leftover makeup out of my skin completely. However, I do think this is worth the purchase and is a great gentle cleanser. 
I've only ever purchased two serums and they're both my favourites and have had such a great impact on my skin. Both serums are from the brand The Ordinary, the first one is the Salicylic Acid 2% Solution and the second is the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. Both are serums for blemish prone skin and I use them after I've cleansed my skin and then moisturise after. These have definitely cleared my skin up and have help to heal scars and marks from previous spots. They're my go-to skincare products! Another serum I want to try is the Glossier Super Pure serum that apparently fixes 'junk food skin'!
A Glossier product that I can't seem to put down since I got it, is the Rich Priming Moisturiser. This is such a lovely moisturiser and a fair enough price considering a small amount goes a long way. If it wasn't for my eczema I would use this every day, I will definitely be purchasing this again when it runs out although I definitely have some time before that!
My last product is the Clinique All About Eyes cream that is meant to reduce dark circles and puffs. I can honestly say it does! I am someones who have very dark circles and puffs under my eyes and I have definitely seen a difference since using this cream. It is slightly pricey but I was lucky enough to get one free in Sephora but I will be splurging on this when it runs out which won't be long now!

I hope this post was useful to some of you and if any of you have any skincare recommendations please do comment down below. I have linked all the products I mentioned down below!

Links:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig