Tuesday 20 October 2015

LUSH OXFORD ST HAUL


Of course going to London you can't not go to Lush Oxford Street, and I have been waiting so long to go and to get my hands on some of the new products. But oh my god the store is huge and filled to the brim with amazing Lush products everywhere! I had been waiting to go and because I knew I was going to London I tried to not buy anything from my local Lush and just wait until I got to the Oxford St shop, and boy was it worth it. I did pick up a few things mainly bath bombs, but I wish I picked up so much more and I'm thinking a Lush order might have to be placed very soon.



I tend to go straight for the bath bombs whenever I'm in Lush and that's exactly what I did. The first thing I picked up was the Intergalactic bath bomb that everyone has been raving about and I am in love with it and need another few dozen of them. I also picked up The Experimenter because it was one of the Oxford St exclusives, but to be honest I was slightly disappointed when I used this. I mean the colours were great at the beginning for like about a minute then they just sort of disappeared and the water turned this grey colour. I picked up my usual favourite, Avobath as well just because this is so good for my skin because of the olive oil in it and I thought now it's getting colder my skin gets quite dry so now I've got a few stocked away for those days.


I wanted to look at a few of their bath oils as well, especially the ones covered in copper glitter. A lot of them had really strong scents I didn't like but I managed to pick up the Sun bath oil that didn't have such a strong scent and smelt like Terry's Chocolate Orange which is always a plus. I also picked up Mmmeliting Marshmallow Moment purely because this smells amazing, I love sweet scents and this is probably my favourite.


Another amazing smelling product I picked up was the Yuzu Cocoa bubbleroon, it smells so good and looks like a macaroon! These are meant to be good for your skin because of the moisturising coconut oil and shea butter in it, this is the main reason I picked this up as well as it smelling like the Soap and Glory lime sugar crush body scrub. I picked up Frozen which is one of the newish ones that I had been wanting to try and I also picked up a Christmas favourite, the Candy Mountain bubble bar. I definitely need to go to Lush again and pick up some of the Halloween and Christmas ones they have out, it may be slightly early but I'm definitely picking up the Father Christmas bath bomb as soon as I go back to Lush!


THINGS I MENTIONED:
Intergalactic bath bomb - £3.95
The Experimenter bath bomb - £3.95
Frozen bath bomb - £3.95
Avobath bath bomb - £3.50
Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon - £3.75
Candy Mountain bubble bar - £2.95
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath oil - £2
Sun bath oil - £2
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Lush but have yet to try a bath bomb! I'm definitely going to have to now. Great post!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you definitely should i love them, thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Lush makes me want a bath so bad! :D
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig