Thursday 8 October 2015

LONDON - COVENT GARDEN

Of course going to London you can't not go to Covent Garden, with all their lovely little stalls. So obviously we went straight there and like everyone else on this planet we had to take a few dozen photos of the wonderful new art installation there by French artist Charles Petillion which consists of 100,000 of giant white balloons formed in the shape of a cloud. I have to agree with everyone though, it is amazing and as soon as you spot it your completely taken aback by how many balloons there are, and how big they are.


I also love Covent Garden because of the beauty shops and after walking around what seemed like the whole of London, I finally found somewhere that sold Burberry make-up. Who knew that's where it would be, I managed to walk right past it on the Friday but then someone told me there was a Burberry beauty shop there so that meant obviously going back on the Saturday. I have been wanting to purchase a couple of products for so long, since way before Paris which was way back in June. So the lovely lady in Burberry helped me pick up a lipstick and an eyeshadow, a haul and review is coming very soon and I'm absolutely in love with some of Burberry's make-up products and another purchase will have to be done soon. 




London Fashion Weekend post coming soon!

WHAT I'M WEARING -
Quay sunglasses
TOPSHOP black bag - similar here
TOPSHOP turtle neck
TOPSHOP joni jeans
TOPSHOP espadrilles
Primark jacket
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love those balloons in covent garden:-) love your outfit!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this makes me miss London so much! Covent Garden has always been one of my fave places there :)
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to visit covent garden - the balloons look amazing!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I haven't been to London in ages, this post has made me so keen to visit!!

    Kitty | clothesandstuff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, those balloons are like clouds; so pretty! Can't wait for your Burbury product review!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the post! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    Www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig