Sunday 6 September 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD


So today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Life-by-Becky and The Editor-In-Chic, who's blogs I will link because its so good and they deserves so many more followers. I'm so happy considering I only started my blog a few months ago and it makes me want to write so many more posts now I know someone's actually reading them. Although I'm fairly new to the whole blogging thing and the blogging community, I'm so glad I decided to go for it and start a blog, and just think its such a great thing.

RULES LISTED BELOW:
- Once nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post
- Nominate 10 other bloggers that have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award
- Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts, you can nominate   the person who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create ten question for your nominees

Life-by-Becky QUESTIONS:
- Who/What is the motivation behind your blog? I started my blog a couple a months ago but I had been considering starting one for so long, but of course I was unsure of what to write, if anyone would even read it, so roll on the negative questions. But when I finally did, it just sort of came naturally and the writing wasn't as hard as I thought and I just began writing about things I like, am interested in such as beauty products, interior's and fashion. I also get a lot of motivation from the thought of how writing a blog could help me in the future, help me get into uni or land a job I want and I think there's so many possibilities and opportunities to gain from writing a blog as well.
- Where do you find your inspiration? I get a lot of inspiration from things around me, like new beauty products I've purchased and I immediately think this would make a great blog post and maybe someone would find a first impressions or review helpful. I also get inspiration from social media and other blogs and seeing other bloggers success encourages me to keep writing and just how much I actually enjoy it as well.
- What gets you out of bed each morning? I'm going to be honest other than work or an event or plans, not a lot. I used to be such a morning person, and I still am a little, but I really appreciate sleep much more than when I was younger so if I know there's the possibility of a lie in, then there's really not much getting me out of bed including breakfast as I honestly despise breakfast time.
- Who is your role model? I find this quite a difficult question as there's no one in particular that I look up to, but there are a few like family members for example my mum who's worked so hard and always put me, my sister and my brother before her own needs and wants. There's obviously a few celebrities like Angelina Jolie and probably my favourite person ever, Steve Irwin who did so much with his life.
- What is your favourite meal? I'm generally quite a fussy eater and also have a few dozen food allergies which doesn't make anything any easier but the one thing I'm not allergic to is sea food and shellfish, thank god. I love shellfish, mussels and squid being my favourite which is great in paella which I could also eat everyday.
- If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? I guess it would be good health including the ones I love, and also stability and having the opportunity to achieve some of the things I want to do like go travelling with my best friend.
- What do you do in your spare time? Other than go to work and attempt to write this blog, I like watching as many episodes of my favourite TV shows in one night as I possibly can and as many times as I can. I enjoy reading magazines, books and once in a blue moon I'll go to the gym or do some form of exercise and of course going out and shopping.
- What is your mantra in life? I'm really not for the whole cringe, motivational life mantra, but I suppose if it was to be one thing it would be to not give up on what you want to achieve, there's always time.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? So I would be 24...fingers crossed I would have finished uni by then and have some sort of idea what I'm going to do with my life. Hopefully I would have been to Thailand by then and will still be writing this blog with a let's hope, a few more followers.
- Winter or Summer? I'm 100% winter all the way, I always end up looking forward to summer but then hate it when it finally comes around. I'm a much bigger fan of thick jumpers, oversized coats and cosy pyjamas while watching films on a rainy day, sad I know but I mean who doesn't like that and it's a great excuse to eat my weight in chocolate.

MY NOMINEES:
Life-by-Becky
Frankly Flawless
Lovejordanashley
The Editor-In-Chic
Lovejordanashley
Emjbaker
Isabel Louise Beauty
Holabelleza
Molly-ap
Forever September

Everyone here has such a great blog and there's so many more I could have linked, and I'm so grateful for Life-by-Becky and The Editor-In-Chic for nominating me.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just stumbled on your blog now, and I love it! It's so pretty and the layout is just gorgeous. Can't wait to read your future posts :)

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for the nomination, much appreciated. I recently took part in this too. You have a lovely blog xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig