Wednesday 2 September 2015

AUGUST NON-BEAUTY FAVOURITES

There's been a couple of non-beauty favourites that I've been obsessed with this month so I thought I would share them with you, *you being anyone who bothers to read this. So the first favourite is the best pair of sunglasses I have ever decided to buy and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me when I say this brand knows how to make amazing sunglasses without fail every time, it's the 'Steel Cat' sunnies from QUAY! I could not contain my excitement when I managed to get the last pair on ASOS, I ordered them praying they looked remotely decent on me but who cares when sunglasses are this beautiful. Luckily they managed to not look too big on my pee head and I've been wearing them literally everyday and I just think they make a boring outfit more interesting. I will definitely be getting some more pairs and at £25 for this quality who wouldn't.

My next favourite is slightly random but still a good one, it's Fentiman's Rose Lemonade from Waitrose, one of my all time favourite supermarkets when I feel like spending lots of money on lovely food, but my god this tastes so good. It tastes like Bill's Pink Lemonade but is much easier to get your hands on and not to mention cheaper, I love vintage looking drinks so the packaging of this is also a plus. I'm always buying random nice looking drinks, purely to fill my room with lovely looking vintage bottles, seriously there's about 12 in my room right now just lingering there, but I would definitely give this a try the next time your in Waitrose.

Last but not least is the pair of shoes I have constantly been wearing, that's if it's not pissing it down here in rainy Britain, is these amazing leopard print espadrilles from Topshop and even better I got them in the sale. I had originally wanted these when they were full price and I wasn't a 100% sure and instead at the time bought my also amazing, leopard print sneakers by Carvela, Kurt Geiger that were reduced to £39, I mean how could I not? But finally came almost the greatest day ever *slightly over dramatic* when lovely Topshop decided to reduce them to £25 from £45! And of course I bought them straight away in fear they would sell out, I have been wanting a good, sturdy pair of espadrilles for so long. I'm so glad I managed to get my hands on these and although it's essentially autumn, these will be great for next summer and even spring.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Quay Steel Cat sunglasses
Fentimans Rose Lemonade
TOPSHOP leopard espadrilles - out of stock but Topshop always restock similar pairs for spring & summer
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The sunglasses are super amazing. I've never seen anything like them! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Quay have some really amazing pair of sunglasses I'm pretty sure topshop and asos still stock them x

      Delete
  2. Ah I LOVE those sunglasses, Quay is such a gorgeous brand...the ones Shay Mitchell brought out are so gorgeous aswell! Lovely post hun, I'm always interested in non beauty faves as well!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love Quay and Shay mitchell! thank you xxx

      Delete
    2. I've nominated you for The Liebster Award hun! Here's the post: http://life-by-becky.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/liebster-award.html#more
      Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

      Delete
    3. aw thank you so much! Is it the same questions in your post? xx

      Delete
  3. Those sunglasses are absolutely amazing! Wow. Also I love Rose Lemonade too :) x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them so much, I know I'm completely obsessed with rose lemonade x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thank you so much, ok thats great thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunglasses :) so stylish and chic!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig