Saturday 28 January 2017

LEOPARD AND PINK

So an outfit post has been well overdue and what better way to start than with this lovely leopard tailored coat from the cheap and cheerful Primark. You can never have too many leopard print coats or anything in that matter so I wasn't leaving this one behind even if it's slightly too big, but the more oversized the better.
I may as well live in this Metallica t-shirt from Brandy Melville, I'm constantly reaching for it but I can never resist a band t-shirt. Band t-shirts never fail to look good whether you dress them up or down, their so comfy and a wardrobe must have. If anyone knows of any websites or stores where they have some good band t-shirts, preferably an ACDC top, feel free to leave a comment down below.
I'm pretty sure every outfit post I've done has some sort of Zara bag in it, so why stop this tradition now! I love this Chanel-esque padded chain bag, it actually fits more than just my phone in it, which is a always a positive. I won't have another rant about how I love Zara bags but they are pretty much the only reason I dare to go into the Cardiff store and put up with the terrible customer service so let's just all take a minute to thank Zara for it's wonderful bags. 
Another recent addition to my wardrobe are these Vagabond Grace ankle boots that I've already worn to death. If your in need of a new pair of boots then you should definitely have a look at these because they're so comfy to wear and help me look slightly less of a short arse! I may have neglected this Topshop faux fur scarf this winter but I have dragged it back out and love it all over again, its ink and fluffy so what's not to love.
I hope you liked this post and keep an eye out for another post coming soon, feel free to comment down below and head over to my instagram for more updates! (Everything linked below)

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Primark Leopard coat
TOPSHOP Joni jeans
Vagabond Grace boots
TOPSHOP Faux fur scarf
Zara padded chain bag
Brandy Melville Metallica top

Instagram: _caitdavies
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig