Thursday 6 October 2016

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

So this month there are only two beauty favourites just because I haven't really tried any new products and there's nothing I've found really worth talking about but my two favourites this month are the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipsticks in the shades Carina's Love and Super Cindy. I picked these up in London and really hadn't planned to but they just looked so pretty and I'd already spotted these two shades before and ran straight for them! The Super Cindy shade is a typical shade I would pick, and easy to wear everyday nude colour that I can never get enough of. But I'm in love with the Carina's Love shade it's such an amazing maroon shade and almost too pretty to use, emphasis on the word almost. I can never rave enough about the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks and if you are one of the rare few that hasn't tried her lipsticks I urge you to immediately treat yourself and get one because they have to be my favourite lipsticks of all time!
There's a few non-beauty favourites this month, the first one being this lovely bright red Crosley record player! I've wanted a record player for so long and was lucky enough to get it for my birthday back in July. I knew I would love it immediately but I didn't want to mention it in my favourites until I'd had a proper listen to it and can tell you it's been on non-stop. This is such a lovely gift to receive or give, I love having it sat on my desk playing in the background while I work. I was also lucky enough to receive a few records with it, my favourites to listen to at the moment are Iron Maiden and Kiss as well as The Weekend. If you've been thinking of treating yourself to one you definitely should, they're so lovely and also make such a great gift.
I also have to mention one of my recent purchases in this month's favourites, it's this lovely tan & gold chain bag from Zara. This went instantly on my wish list as soon as I saw it online and then I started to see a few bloggers with it and I just couldn't wait any longer to get my hands on it. I love how quirky it is with the gold details. This is quite a small bag so you can't really fit much in it so bear that in mind, but I'm so glad I bought this and I've already worn it so much so for £29.99 how could you not?! Another style favourite has been these lovely Ray Ban sunglasses dupes from H&M. I'd had my eye on the Ray Ban ones for so long but I just couldn't justify spending that much money on sunglasses when we barely get any sun here in gloomy Britain. So these H&M sunnies are perfect especially for only £6.99, I also picked up a very similar pair from ASOS for still only £9, but when sunglasses are cute you can never have too many pairs. Another favourite from H&M is this phone case with flecks of gold, gold is a new obsession and I might actually be over the rose gold obsession, emphasis on might.

A magazine favourite this month has been Suitcase Magazine which is such a beautiful magazine to read and I love just flicking through it looking at all the wonderful photographs. They have some amazing photography in this magazine mainly of amazing places around the world I would love to travel to not to mention the lovely Suki Waterhouse on this months cover. I usually pick the magazine up when I go to London but I'm pretty sure you might be able to get hold of this in WhSmiths as well as an option to get a subscription online which I'm ever so tempted to do. I can't emphasis how beautiful this magazine is, it's definitely one of the ones I'll be keeping hold of.
A new tv favourite is the episodes on the BBC about the British Vogue magazine, Absolutely Fashion. I've loved watching the two episodes and its such a shame they never made more because I've always loved Vogue magazine but now I'm obsessed after watching them and am constantly waiting for new videos on their YouTube page. It was clear that the director Richard Macer was maybe making fun of the magazine and editor-in-chief Alexandra Shulman at times but even still I loved watching these episodes and it's only made me want to work for a magazine more now.
My last favourite this month is my tattoo that I got jut after my birthday but it's all healed and I couldn't not mention it. I'm in love with it, it's so beautiful and now I need my entire body to be covered in tattoo's. This was done in the tattoo parlour Frontier in Cardiff by Jamie, I will link their website and Jamie's instagram below. It took just under an hour for him to do the Hamsa hand and he also did the small evil eye tattoo for me too on the same day. I love his work and how fine and detailed his design's are, and honestly it barely hurt. I'm so happy with it and may need to book back in with him for a few dozen more tattoo's.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipstick - Super Cindy
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipstick - Carinas Love

NON-BEAUTY:
Crosley Record Player
Tattoo - Frontier Tattoo Parlour Cardiff
Tattoo - Jamie/Hounds of Hell instagram
H&M Sunglasses
H&M Gold Iphone case
Zara gold chain bag
Absolutely Fashion - BBC
Suitcase Magazine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your tattoo, how beautiful - I also really enjoyed watching the Vogue programme on TV, was so interesting!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i know i need to work there now x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any lipsticks from CT yet, but I seriously need to! I've also just ordered a similar phone case to yours from eBay in the silver version, and I'm glad I did!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig