Friday 25 March 2016

LONDON - DAY 1

At the beginning of the month I went to London for a long weekend so I thought I would do a few posts about what I got up to, and it could give some of you a few ideas of places to visit if you're going to London anytime soon. The first place I went to was of course Covent Garden, it's so lovely and the main reason I went was purely to go to the new Charlotte Tilbury store! It's such a beautiful store and I just wanted to buy everything, I've already done a Charlotte Tilbury post & haul - so if you haven't seen it, I will link it down below!
We also stopped for a little break at Primrose Bakery, Covent Garden for one of their beautiful cupcakes. I have been to the Primrose Bakery in Knightsbridge before, but this store is slightly better because it's a bigger store and in such a lovely location. I did take full advantage of the beautiful interior and took about a dozen photos so I've decided to do a separate post dedicated to the loveliness of Primrose Bakery, it will be up soon so keep an eye out! 
The first day was our chill out day/go for a wander day, so we decided to pop to the Saatchi Gallery which I'd never been to before. It's in such a pretty location on King's Road, Chelsea, it's free admission and a great building, lovely to wander around and have a nosey at all the lovely art work. I will definitely be going back there hopefully when I'm back in London in April and June, if your not sure what to do or where to go in London it's definitely an idea and worth a look and not to mention they have a great gift shop where I treated myself and my mum to a lovely Basquiat print.
We went for a nice, quite cold walk through Chelsea where I now wish I lived and I was hoping to miraculously bump into some of the cast of Made in Chelsea, preferably Lucy Watson or Jamie Laing but unfortunately & obviously that didn't happen. It's such a lovely area with pretty little streets filled with cute perfect looking houses, which are great for blog/instagram photos, so of course I took advantage of this! 
Keep a lookout for the Primrose Bakery post coming soon as well as the London - Day 2 post!
THINGS I MENTIONED:
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your photo's are so super pretty! I love London - I definitely need to go there more and I've never been to Covent Garden before so I would really like to :) Primose Bakery looks so so cute!!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it's so nice not to mention the cupcakes are amazing!x

      Delete
  2. Love the photos. Looks like you had such a good time in London. It's been so long since I've been but I really do love London and the whole vibe there.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was amazing, you need to go back haha x

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures, I love London especially Covent Garden, Kikki K will most definitely be my first stop on my next visit :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know that store is so cute! xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig