Sunday 13 September 2015

CHANEL MAKEUP


A while back when I was in the lovely city of Paris I picked up two wonderful beauty products from Chanel, and it's only now I've got round to giving them a go. I'm how you say quite protective over my lovely little high end products but I have learnt to let go a little and have worn my Chanel lipstick all week, yep every single day and I mean everyday. Anyway, I managed to pick up the Chanel Stylo eyeshadow pen in the shade 'Caroube' which is a metallic dark brown, I had been wanting this for a while and they finally had it in stock in Sephora! I absolutely love cream eyeshadows, they're so easy to work with, all you have to do is apply it to your entire eyelid and either blend it out or build up the colour. This packaging is also a plus and makes it even easier because of the precision of the pen tip, I'm hoping they still have this for a while so I can pick up some more colours.

The second product I picked up was a lipstick, and my god there was a lot of choice and after standing around clueless for a good half an hour I picked up the Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour in the shade 'Adrienne' which is a beautiful everyday nude. I absolutely love this lipstick, it's so hydrating and still manages to last all day on your lips, with the exception of eating. They have some beautiful colours in this lipstick collection, all lovely nude colours for more everyday looks. I could have bought every colour but of course Chanel makeup is slightly pricier but is such a nice treat or make such a great, thoughtful gift for someone. I'm definitely planning on treating myself to some more Chanel makeup because they're such great quality and not to mention the packaging.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Limited Edition - Caroube
Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour - Adrienne
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The lipstick shade is so stunning and the packaging is to die for - I'd love to own a Chanel lipstick!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're amazing but are pretty pricey x

      Delete
  2. Love your post ! Making me want to check out the lipstick and eyeshadow ! Never used an eyeshadow like that before ;) Your blog is lovely

    x
    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, they're so easy to use and still create such a lovely look! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh they look so pretty, the colours are gorgeous!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Chanel, and yes the packaging is just divine. These both look amazing, I really want to try these cream shadow sticks xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so nice, they're definitely worth a try xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig