Sunday 30 August 2015

AUGUST FAVOURITES

I can't believe it's actually time for another monthly favourites again, the months are just flying by and this month was no exception. I feel like I have generally done nothing but work, but September is here and I have an exciting trip to London coming up so roll on the next month. So I'll crack on with my favourites, with the first being the most beautiful blush I have ever seen, it's the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure. This is the nicest and prettiest blush and completely worth the price, it's such good quality and is so pigmented. However, if this is slightly over your budget the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in the shade Nude Mauve is the perfect dupe and is good quality for this price but comes out slightly darker on the cheeks than the Hourglass blush but may be worth a try before you invest in the Hourglass blush.


My next favourite is another beautiful product, the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Sexy Sienna and can we take a minute to appreciate this packaging, I mean rose gold, and the product itself is just as good. I've been loving this more recently, mainly because of the few sunny days we've been having and it's just been the lip product I've been reaching for the most. It is matte but still has a creamy texture and is so easy to apply and work with, you can either wash this over the lips quickly and really work it down with just a touch of colour or really build this look up for more of a bold lip. I personally prefer to build the colour up and go for a bold lip to brighten a dark outfit up and add a pop of colour.


The other lip product I've been loving is the Sephora Cream Lip stain in the shade Always Red, this is the product that was top of my list going to Paris but I've only now got round to using it and I now understand why almost every blogger raves about it. This is such an easy red lip product, it's not too hard to apply, it does dry quite quickly when you apply it but is such a long lasting lip cream and I was only reapplying it after eating. I also paired it with New Look's Pure Colour lip liner in dark red, this is slightly darker but is still a great match. A trip down to New Look is definitely a plan because this lip liner is such good quality and at £1.99 it was definitely worth buying the other 3 colours. Although there's not a great choice of colours, the four colours they do is the main, primary colours you would need.


My eyeshadow favourite for this month is the Urban Decay Naked palette that I finally got my hands on as a birthday present. I had been eyeing up the three Naked palettes for a while and couldn't decide which one but I finally picked the first one because these were the colours I was looking for and wanting and I'm so glad I went for this one. It's such a great palette, and for a first Urban Decay purchase it's a good one and I can see why almost everyone has all three and the new Naked Smoky palette isn't a disappointment and I will definitely be looking into getting another palette.


My last and possible favourite, favourite this month is the most wonderful perfume, Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. I had been eyeing this up for a while and it has been on my wish list for god knows how long so I finally managed to get it on the way back from Paris at the airport and of course I had to get the 100ml. I usually go for more fruity scents and tend to dislike some floral scents but this is just such a nice and subtle scent and not over powering at all. It lasts all day without having to completely drown myself in it and not to mention the beautiful packaging, this is always a plus.

Stay tuned for a August non-beauty favourites...

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush  - Mood Exposure
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush - Nude Mauve
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution - Sexy Sienna
Sephora Cream Lip Stain - Always Red
New Look Pure Colour Lip Liner - Dark Red
Urban Decay Naked palette
Viktor & Rolf, Flowerbomb perfume
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. One of my fave posts ever I love every product on here and I really want to buy it all! I've been lusting over the naked palette and perfume for so long now! The other products look gorgeous!!!!xxxxxx
    http://www.life-by-becky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, i love all of these products, they're all so nice! i know i especially love the perfume xx

      Delete
  2. The Sephora lip cream sounds amazing - shame there's no Sephora in the UK!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so annoying, they're going to have to bring one to the uk, well at least i'm praying they do x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that lipstick.. I think I need it just for the packaging haha!! Xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Charlotte Tilbury's packaging just makes you want to buy everything xx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig