Wednesday 29 July 2015

HOMEWARE HAUL - CANDLES



My favourite homeware pieces at the moment are candles, I'm constantly burning them even on the hottest summer day. They're something you can never have too much of and I'm always looking for more. My favourites at the moment are slightly pricier, a more 'high end' set of candles. The first is my Jo Malone candle I got for my birthday, in the scent English Pear and Freesia which is a lovely lighter fruity scent and I've yet to burn this because it's my favourite. The next two I picked up from Diptyque while I was in Paris in the scents Vanille and Mimosa. They're both quite different, Vanille being more of a winter candle and Mimosa a summer candle reminding me of cocktails abroad.



Although these are my favourite I don't like burning them for too long, so these cheaper ones are nice to have burning in the background instead. A trip to Primark is definitely worth it, just to get a few of their candles, at these prices you can never have enough. I've picked up more than a few from only £1 - £4 and they have such different scents to choose from. The next are from Tesco, and again are fruity scents - White Peach and Citrus & Passion Fruit and Melon. I'm more likely to go for a fruitier scent over spiced, but love the ever so slightly spicier scents in winter, which only makes me look forward to colder, winter days that hopefully come in the next couple of months.

Let me know what your favourite scents are?

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Jo Malone candle - English Pear and Freesia - £42
Primark candles - £1 - £4
Tesco candles £1.50 & £1.75
Diptyque large candle - Vanille - £40
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love candles!! You got some nice items on your haul :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they're just so nice to have burning in the background, thank you xxxx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig