Saturday 1 August 2015

JULY FAVOURITES

It's that time again where I question where the whole of July went, this month has flown by and instead of hot summer days we've had the usual drizzly rain and British weather we usually have which has me looking forward to more wintery days already.


So let's get on with my July favourites, starting with my recent purchase, the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. This was a spontaneous purchase because I was using Collection's concealer which isn't amazing but does the job but the Nars concealer is just so good and now I see why everyone raves about it. Although the Collection concealer isn't as good, it is a great dupe for the Nars one. My next favourite is also a more high end make-up product, Charlotte Tilbury's Fallen from the lipstick tree lipstick in the shade Bitch Perfect which is a great 'your lips but better' lipstick. I just love this lipstick and I could buy so many more of her lipsticks because they're such great quality and they apply so nicely to the lips. Another great lipstick next, but on the more affordable side is the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 38, it has taken me so long to get my hands on this shade and they've discontinued it from the high street shop but I managed to get it from ASOS and it was reduced which begs the question how could you not get it.


My next favourite is a slightly boring one but is worth the mention, it's the MUA extreme curl mascara. I just really like this mascara and find it better than a lot of other ones I've tried like those by Maybelline and Rimmel and at only £2 this will stay my favourite. The next few products are all from Essie, these nail varnishes are addictive because of the huge range of colours they have, and they're new summer collection are even better. They're such great quality and the brush makes them easy to apply and the dreaded process of painting your nails quick and easy - which is great for someone like me who hates having to paint their nails.


My only skincare favourite this month is the one only Bioderma, this is such a great cleanser and being myself with all my allergies and eczema this really does the job without being harsh on my skin or giving me some sort of horrible allergic reaction. I recommend this to anyone who's had difficulty looking for a great cleanser that isn't harsh on the skin but is still tough enough to get rid of every last bit of make-up. I have left the best product till last, the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette, the Zoeva eyeshadow palettes are impeccable and this is no exception, the colours are beautiful and I recommend everyone to get this.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
NARS Creamy Radiant concealer - vanilla
Charlotte Tilbury lipstick - Bitch perfect
Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette
Essie nail polish
MUA extreme curl mascara
Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick
Bioderma

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig