Saturday 25 July 2015

PARIS PHARMACY & AESOP HAUL


I thought it was about time I do a small Paris pharmacy haul and when I watched other bloggers hauls and reviews of the pharmacy and how they said it was overwhelming, boy they were not kidding. I have never been in such a small and busy place, I witnessed people fight over the last duo set of Bioderma, pushing and shoving past each other to get to the long queues to the till. We'e talking worse than the Next and TOPSHOP Christmas sales. So here's a few things I managed to get my hands on without being tackled to the ground by someone.

The first thing I ran for was of course Bioderma, after hearing everyone rave about this - there was no way I was leaving France without it. I managed to pick a pack of the two large bottles up and two mini travel size versions. I've only used this for about a week now and its the best skincare product I've used. It's tough enough to remove your make-up but in no way harsh on your skin. I was worried this wouldn't work for me as I have eczema but I was completely wrong, this is great on my skin and hasn't irritated it in anyway.

The next two things was the NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm and La Roche-Posay Serozinc spray. I'm so glad I managed to get the last lip balm because oh my god this is so good on my gross dry lips, it has a really thick texture to it so is great for using it before you go to bed and when your lips are painfully dry. I've heard great things about the La Roche-Posay Serozinc spray and am eager to try it, so far I haven't so I'll leave a review as soon as I have and surely it's a good sign when someone screams at you for getting the last one.


I also treated myself to a little skincare product from Aesop I thought I would include in this haul, it's the Chamomile concentrate anti-blemish masque. I was also unsure of this due to my eczema, but the woman there was more than helpful and gave me a few samples to try for a day to see if I came up in some sort of reaction (as I also have a few allergies, when I say a few I mean a few dozen). So the test began and I put some on my face, arms and neck over night and with a miracle nothing appeared so that morning I quite literally ran back to the Aesop store and I'm so glad I managed to get my hands on and definitely recommend it. Another product I would recommend if you want a similar product but maybe your skin's slightly more sensitive I would give the Parsley Seed cleansing masque a go.

Stay tuned for a possible make-up haul from Paris also!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Bioderma
La Roche-Posay Serozinc spray
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm
Aesop Chamomile anti- blemish mask
Aesop Parsley seed cleansing masque

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig