Saturday 21 April 2018

GOD'S OWN JUNKYARD

If you’ve seen God’s Own Junkyard on instagram you’ll know exactly why this has been on my list of places to go for so long! My lovely mum offered not only to pick me up from uni but to take us to London on the way home, well to take a detour to London. I’ve wanted to go here for so long but it’s not exactly central London and is just slightly out of the way. It’s in East London but well worth the 3 journey that it took us. God’s Own Junkyard is a psychedelic paradise of neon lights and vintage signs hidden away in a warehouse in Walthamstow. It’s a neon heaven and if only you could live there, of course, I took about a dozen photos but sadly no flash photography or big cameras allowed so my iPhone had to suffice. 

Of course, so I’ve seen so many bloggers with their lovely neon photos from here and had to get my own. Honestly, if you’re going to London anytime soon I definitely recommend you taking a slight detour from the usual spots like Oxford and Carnaby and heading straight to Walthamstow! I’m now looking for a relatively affordable neon sign of my own and need to fill my future house to the brim with neons!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So cool! I love neon. I would love to have a collection of neon signs like this!

    http://colleenwelsch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing there, if you get a chance you need to go!

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig