Sunday 22 November 2015

KIKO HAUL & REVIEW


It's taken me a while to get this Kiko haul sorted for some reason, but I've finally given them all a try, they took what seemed like a good couple of years to arrive but I can overlook that purely because of the lovely rose gold packaging. In store I managed to pick up a lipstick and a matching lip liner and miraculously they were actually in stock. I picked up the lipstick in the shade 02 , and I'm in love with this colour, it's a lovely berry almost mauve, wine colour, and for once I've actually found a berry colour that suits me. It goes on so well and lasts so long on the lips even after eating and this is one of the best lipsticks I have because it doesn't dry my lips out as much as my other lipsticks, so for this price I'm thinking I need to pick up some more shades for definite! The lipliner is also another great product and is a perfect match for the lipstick, to be honest the only reason I picked this up was because I don't have a lip liner in this shade but I'm glad I did because it is such great quality!

I was slightly disappointed when leaving the Kiko store in London because the one thing I really, really, desperately wanted was the Kiko Contouring Pencil set but they didn't have them in stock. But not long after that they had them back in stock online, thank god because I really wasn't happy. The main reason I wanted these was because I thought they would be a good dupe for the Clinique Chubby Stick - the contour and highlight ones that are £19 each and with the Kiko ones only being £9.90 for both I made a very wise decision. My favourite out of the two is the bronze contouring stick, I do think the highlighter is great but isn't as good as the bronzer. It is a little scary at first when your drawing a dark brown line across the side of your face, but they blend so well and are so easy to work with. I usually use this as a base and then maybe, depending how intense I want my contour I go back in with another bronzer like the Nars Laguna bronzer just to touch it up a bit, but I highly recommend these if they're still in stock, for the bronzer contour pencil alone and I'm so glad I didn't rush into buying the Clinique chubby sticks!

I think I definitely need to look into Kiko more because the quality of they're products are so good not to mention they're affordable, you should definitely check out they're new Christmas range, it looks amazing! But let me know what Kiko products are your favourite and if there's any I should check out!

THINGS I MENTIONED:
KIKO Contouring Pencil set - 01 Light to Medium

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The lipstick looks locely. Infact all of them look pretty amazing. I don't have any Kiko products, but after this I'd love to try them out :)
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they have some really nice christmas products out as well! xxx

      Delete

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig