Sunday 19 July 2015

CHARLOTTE TILBURY HAUL & REVIEW




So I may have treated myself ever so slightly to a few Charlotte Tilbury products. I had been eyeing up a few products for a while so I eventually gave in. The first thing I bought was the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat, lip pencil in the shade 'pillow talk', I finally got my hands on this after hearing everyone raving about it - and I do not blame them one bit. This is my favourite lip pencil at the moment and it seems to go with every nude lip I pair it with. It cost £16 which is only a few pounds more than MAC's lip pencil and the few pounds difference is worth it. This is such a good quality product and I just find myself reaching for it each time I need a lip liner.


The next two items I got were part of her lipstick range, the first is the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade 'sexy sienna' and the second I was lucky enough to get for my birthday - her K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in the shade 'bitch perfect'. They're both quite different shades but both equally pretty, again that packaging is just the cherry on top. I loved the 'sexy sienna' lipstick for those sunny days and is great if your going away on holiday, it's a lovely peachy, pink lipstick and i just love that it's a matte lipstick so it comes out even better. The second lipstick, 'bitch perfect' is a more natural pink, nude which is great for the everyday look, I just love the colour and this may be, possibly my favourite out of the two (she quietly whispers not to offend the other lipstick).


By now I was scrolling through the never ending eye products and the cream eye shadow collection just caught my eye and I couldn't resist, so the shade I got was 'marie antoinette'. This is a lovely bronze shadow with a gold finish and is so, so pigmented and a little goes a long way with this product. The texture is so creamy and you only have to use a tiny bit to get this beautiful metallic, bronze shine over your eyelids. It's up to you whether you want to build the look up or work it down, personally I love building the colour up and working with then a darker eyeshadow in the outer corner to get this great smoky eye effect. I'm definitely eyeing up the rest of the shades as I most certainly need the rest of them in my life.


I have saved the best till last with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow, face sculpt and highlight. I have never seen such a beautiful make-up product, I mean the packaging is just amazing and rose gold is a clear winner in my eyes. The product itself is amazing as well and that highlighter is just so shiny and lovely and I just want to wear it every second of every day. The bronzer is also lovely and they're both so great to work with, you could go all out or blend them out for a slightly more natural look. The highlighter is great for in the evenings, especially when I'm going out, I quite literally just pile it all on. Clearly I'm taken with this product, and luckily now Charlotte Tilbury has just launched a darker shade which is great for darker skin tones but this is the perfect colour for my pale skin and its great for when I'm slightly tanned as well - which is not that often.

Clearly after this long rant about how amazing Charlotte Tilbury's products are, I recommend anyone who's looking to treat themselves to give her products a go because they're all so lovely - and rant over.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
Lip Cheat, lip pencil - Pillow Talk
Matte Revolution lipstick - Sexy Sienna
K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick - Bitch Perfect
Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadow - Marie Antoinette
Filmstar bronze and glow, face sculpt and highlight - Light
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig