Tuesday 18 September 2018

BLANCHE BAKERY, CARDIFF

It’s about time there was a cute Instagram worthy cafe in Cardiff and boy is it worthy, it’s Blanche Bakery on Mackintosh Place, Cardiff. Credit to my bestie Olive for giving me the heads up, it’s quite small so I imagine on a busy day it gets quite cramped which is a great reason it’s not in the center of Cardiff town. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but vegan-friendly as well, of course, this isn’t a necessity to me but who knew vegan donuts tasted that good! Their lunch menu sounds great with vegan mac and cheese being my top pick and I will definitely be heading back there to give this a go. We picked such a nice day to go with the sun actually shining for once and picked the best spot by the window to eat our vegan donuts and people watch. They have a great grass wall with a neon sign which I can never resist so expect to see another neon sign grace my Instagram very soon. I definitely recommend you walk a little out of town to come here, even if it is a bit of walk you can reward yourself with the best strawberry lemonade or peach iced tea. I can’t wait to go back when it’s colder and cosier to have a hot chocolate and see if they bring out any Christmas themed donuts! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig