Tuesday 24 July 2018

GLOSSIER, LASH SLICK

I have to mention my new favourite mascara which is, of course, the Glossier Lash Slick. As soon as this came out I had to try it and my lovely friend Jess kindly bought this for me for my birthday. It’s such a nice mascara, I’m usually not a fan of plastic brushes but I do love this brush it picks up every lash. It is a very natural mascara and more of a lengthening mascara rather than volume. But Glossier is all about natural makeup and personally, I prefer a more natural mascara as I wear a lot of eyeliner so don’t need a huge amount of mascara. I love this product and I haven’t even mentioned the packaging, of course, it’s pink and beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing this and I’m sure everyone else will be too!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig