Thursday 29 October 2015

FRESH FIG


I have been on a rampage with candles lately, lighting every single one I have and I've started to notice that I might be running out of candle options! So of course I had to order a new one, and I stumbled across The White Company advertising a 15% off their Fresh Fig collection so I mean who wouldn't take that deal and it's that time of year again where it's acceptable to light as many candles as you want. I love the Fresh Fig fragrance so knew I would be happy with the candle, it's a fresh and fruity scent with a musky undertone and when lit is such a strong scent and fills the entire room. They're usually £20 but I got this for £17 with the 15% off and I do think it is definitely worth the price and they are really great quality and burn evenly so none of the candle is wasted, they are the same price as the smaller Diptyque candles but this one is much bigger in comparison, so if you're looking for similar clean, fresh scents then I would definitely have a look at The White Company's candle range and I mean the lovely packing is also a plus. I'm obsessed at the moment with candles so if anyone has any scents they think I might like, let me know.

THINGS I MENTIONED:
The White Company Fresh Fig candle
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Infinitely Gigi. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig